I thought about this series for more than a year. I made the first shot (magenta flower) in April, last year. I shot cyan rose in September, and finally, I finished this by shooting yellow chrysanthemum two days ago. I tried to choose the colors of flowers, backgrounds, and vases so that processing was not so intense. The hardest thing was to find a cyan vase. And there are no cyan flowers, there is only some kind of blue. Anyway, I’m happy to finish it and forget about it 😀 And you can enjoy the result.
Whole series in one line:
And the second version to satisfy someone’s OCD (I like it too!) 😀